Buy a ticket for a live class, buy a recording or subscribe to an instructor’s classes!
- ticket buyers get links to the live class, and get the class recording automatically in their benefitsquad.com account (recordings are available for a period of 90 days)
- recording buyers get access to the recording for a period of 90 days
- subscribers to an instructor get access to all of that instructor’s live and recorded classes automatically, as well as automatic reminders, as long as they are subscribers
Download the app!
- Option 1: Use the Benefitsquad app (one-on-one viewing experience) on your mobile device or tablet using the Benefitsquad app downloaded here
- Option 2: Use the Zoom app (team viewing experience) on your desktop or mobile device using the Zoom app downloaded here
You can always turn off your camera if you are not comfortable with the two-way video.
Take the class!
- Live Class – Click on the Join Meetup link, 5-minutes before the time of your meetup. The app will automatically open when you click the Join Meetup link. Or manually enter the 9 to 11-digit Meetup ID into the Benefitsquad app or the Zoom app as in the below screen shot
- Recorded Class – View class recordings on your account page at https://benefitsquad.com/loggedin/
To learn more, watch the below video, or Read the Student User Manual by clicking here: Student User Manual